What is Vein Disease?
The veins in your body play an important role in circulation, carrying blood from your various parts of your body back to your heart. Yet, as people age, problems can develop in the veins and cause a variety of complications.
AVF Annual Meetings
AVF Annual Meetings. The Annual Meeting of the American Venous Forum brings together the world’s leading authorities on venous and lymphatic disease. The highest quality innovative, unpublished research is presented and discussed.
AVF Member Portal
For Medical & Allied Health Professionals
- AVF-JOBST Grant Applications are now being accepted! - The AVF-JOBST Research Grant will be funded and administered by the AVF Foundation. The Grant will provide $90,000 over two years chosen through a competitive and confidential peer-reviewed selection process.
- JVS-VL Ranked in the Top 25% of Ranked Journals! - Exciting new news at the AVF! The AVF is proud to tell you the JVS-VL is ranked 47th in surgery which places it in the top 25% of ranked journals! This is a reflection on the quality research being performed by our members. Continue to submit your articles to JVS-VL for publication to be a […]
- AVF Member Pledge - Membership Pledge of the American Venous Forum: As a condition of membership in the American Venous Forum, I pledge: To practice evidence based venous and lymphatic medicine and/or surgery with integrity, courtesy, and compassion. To provide appropriate care in the best interest of my patients To treat all without bias. To maintain confidentiality in my patient and […]
- AVF and AVFF Welcomes Veritas Meeting Solutions as New Management Company - Dear Members of the AVF, I am pleased to announce that effective November 1, 2018, the Board of Directors of the AVF has put in place a new administration to provide much needed administrative support for our members and organization. After a highly competitive search process, Veritas Meeting Solutions (Veritas), a Chicago-based association management company, […]
- Asian Venous Forum Welcomes the American Venous Forum - Dr. Peter Gloviczki delivered a keynote address and multiple other AVF members delivered invited lectures at the joint 13th Annual Meeting of the Asian Venous Forum and 19th Congress of the Asian Society for Vascular Surgery (ASVS).
West Coast Vein Forum
Register Now and Save!
August 23-24, 2019 Laguna Cliffs Marriott Resort & Spa Dana Point, CA