The AVFF funds the expansion of the AVF programming and initiative priorities in the following areas:
- Improved public awareness of the prevalence, risk factors, and dangers of vein disease
- Critical Medical Education Initiatives
- Critical Research Initiatives
- Creation of Venous Registries
- Inter-societal Collaborations and Advocacy
- Standardize the classification of vein disease
- Critical Practice Guideline Initiatives
- Outreach to residents and fellows
For detailed descriptions of all AVF programs and initiatives, please view the AVFF Accolades document.
AVF Foundation is pleased to announce that the BSN-Jobst Research Grant has been increased to provide a $100,000 grant for original, basic or clinical research in venous or lymphatic disease. The competition is open to residents, fellows in a vascular training program, as well as physicians who have completed their training within the past five (5) years. Click here for more information.