We are very excited about our upcoming Annual Meeting. A tremendous amount of work is being done by AVF volunteers, staff and our management services provider to bring you a truly exceptional educational and networking experience. Our faculty, speakers, sister societies, sponsors, and exhibitors have made significant investments in support of the missions of the AVF and our Foundation and are looking forward to sharing the latest research, developments and insights related to venous disease.
We look forward to welcoming you to what promises to be an outstanding meeting.
Brajesh K Lal, MD
President – American Venous Forum
Cancellation Policy: If written notice of cancellation is received by February 12, 2020 any registration fees paid, less a $100.00 administrative fee, will be refunded after the meeting. No refunds will be issued after this date. All cancellation requests should be email to email@example.com.
*Note: The 2020 Day of Innovation and Science is a separate registration fee and is on Tuesday, March 2nd.
OMNI Amelia Island Plantation Resort
39 Beach Lagoon Road
Amelia Island, FL 32034
Ocean Front Run of House Room
$249.00 plus taxes (resort fee is waived)
Cut Off Date is February 12, 2020
Click Here to Book Hotel Room
The AVF Foundation Presents: AVF’s Got Talent @ VENOUS2020
March 5th (Thursday) 7:00pm
This year’s Gala is taking on a new look. Drs. Elna Masuda and Joann Lohr invite you to join them for “AVF’s Got Talent” at 7:00 pm on Thursday, March 5, 2020.
DINNER – Your evening begins with a cold beverage followed by regionally inspired food stations.
AWARDS – Following dinner, Dr. Brajesh Lal will present the awards for:
- 2020 VENOUS2020 Best Abstract Presentation
- 2020 VENOUS2020 Best Poster
- 2020 AVF-JOBST Research Grant Awardee
- 2020 Servier Scholarship Recipients
ENTERTAINMENT – Lights will go down and your talented AVF friends & colleagues will take the stage.
- Be amazed by world-renowned master magician Peter Glovizcki
- Enjoy the serenading of songster Bo Ekloff
- Roar with laughter with comedian Ken Slaw
- Memorialize your evening with Jeff Mendola, bringing your favorite cartoon and Sesame Street characters to life
If you have a talent you would like to share, contact Jeff Mendola at Jeffrey@VeinForum.org
TICKETS – “AVF’s got Talent” Ticket includes (price $175 / person):
- Cocktails & non-alcoholic beverages
- Dessert & Coffee
3 Ways to Purchase Tickets:
- Purchase when registering for VENOUS2020 AVF Annual Meeting
- Contact AVF Office (847-752-5355 / firstname.lastname@example.org)
- AVF CENTRAL at VENOUS2020 in the Exhibit Hall
Any questions, please contact Jeff Mendola at Jeffrey@VeinForum.org.
INTERESTED IN SUPPORTING THE MEETING?
AVF has developed numerous ways for companies to reach our members and meeting attendees!
Please contact us for additional information regarding support and exhibit opportunities via email to Jeffrey Mendola at: