- Registration Cancellation Deadline: February 1, 2018
- Pre-Registration Deadline: February 16, 2018
- AVF Physician (Physician/Distinguished Fellow/Senior): $675.00
- AVF Fellow/Resident (Resident Member): $400.00
- AVF Allied Health (Allied Health Member): $400.00
- Medical Student (Medical Student Member and Non-Member): $0.00
- Non-Member Physician: $975.00
- Non-Member Fellow/Resident: $550.00
- Non-Member Allied Health: $650.00
- Corporate Guest: $900.00
- Spouse/Guest: $125.00
- Forum Finale Night: $75.00
Cancellation Policy: If written notice of cancellation is received by February 1, 2018 any registration fees paid, less a $50.00 administrative fee, will be refunded after the meeting. No refunds will be issued after this date.
*Note: The 2018 Day of Innovation and Science is a separate registration fee and is on Tuesday, February 20th.
Register today for the Day of Innovation and Science
JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort & Spa
The JW Marriott Tucson Starr Pass Resort & Spa has a room block set aside AVF until February 2nd, 2018. After that date, the price of rooms will increase. Guestrooms consist of all types and vary in location, size and bedding. Children of AVF guests under the age of 18, may stay in parent’s room at no additional charge.
Single & Double Rooms- $249.00*
Executive Level Rate Single and Double Rooms – $289.00*
**rates do not include taxes and surcharges
Guests may call the reservations department at 877-622-3140, or click here to make their reservation.
Exhibitor and Supporter Prospectus
To view all the sponsorship opportunities as well as exhibit hall details, please download the 2018 Exhibitor Prospectus.
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of AMEDCO and American Venous Form (AVF). AMEDCO is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 CreditTM.
For additional information or questions regarding the submission process please contact:
American Venous Forum
2800 W Higgins Rd. Suite 440
Hoffman Estate, IL 60169