Education is a primary mission of the AVF.
Through hands-on courses, the AVF is committed to:
- Providing the highest quality evidence-based knowledge
- Raising awareness of the spectrum of venous and lymphatic disorders
- Improving the treatment options and care of patients with venous and lymphatic disease
- Preparing a new generation of venous health care providers
- Venous 2022 – AVF Annual Meeting
- West Coast Vein Forum – Advancing the Treatment of Venous Disease: Addressing Challenges and Controversies in Vein Treatment