Members of the American Venous Forum receive unparalleled opportunities to LEARN, GROW and LEAD at every stage of your career while setting yourself apart from the field in venous and lymphatic disease.
- Discounted rates to attend AVF Educational Conferences / Meetings
- Opportunities to earn CME and self-assessment credits
- Full JVS-VL Access: Access to peer-reviewed Journal – the highest rated venous journal, also ranked in the top 25% of all medical journals.
- VEIN SPECIALIST monthly newsletter
- The Handbook of Venous Disorders
- Latest venous disease news on new / updated clinical guidelines and reimbursement challenges
- Online Education – access to live and recorded AVF sessions and presentations
- Collaboration and networking with worldwide recognized thought leaders and expert investigators
- Access to Member-only Grants: Apply for the AVF-JOBST Research Grant
Opportunities to expand your career: advancement opportunities for members through committees, leadership and mentorship programs
“Find a Specialist” resource for patients and referring physicians: be included in online referral tool
Online access to the AVF membership directory.
- Develop / be involved with writing new venous and lymphatic clinical guidelines
- Inclusive committee / leadership opportunities: lead the way as an AVF Board Member, on AVF councils, committees, initiatives and multi-specialty coalitions.
- KOL development and opportunities with industry partners
- National and international panelist opportunities
- AVF Foundation leadership: Support the AVF Foundation, serve as a Board Member, engage with a Foundation initiative
- Prestige of being part of the AVF and displaying your membership
Will you join the AVF and help shape the future of Venous Disease and patient care?