If you are dealing in your practice with venous and lymphatic diseases you will find within the AVF precious assistance. The AVF is offering several services:
- Educational programs: access to the highest quality educational programs in the field of venous and lymphatic diseases and for all clinicians interested in venous and lymphatic practice.
- Educational brochures addressing all your patients frequently asked questions.
- Patient informed consents: preprinted standard informed consents for venous procedures.
- AVF annual meetings papers: references in venous and lymphatic disease from AVF annual meeting as published in Journal of Vascular Surgery.
- Articles of excellence in venous and lymphatic diseases: to learn about key references.
- Handbook of Venous Disorders: health provider resource on venous and lymphatic diseases.
- Layman’s Handbook of Venous Disorders: patient information resource on venous and lymphatic disease.
- Become a member: join AVF to help contribute to the field of venous and lymphatic diseases!