March 5th (Thursday) 7:00pm
This year’s Gala is taking on a new look. Drs. Elna Masuda and Joann Lohr invite you to join them for “AVF’s Got Talent” at 7:00 pm on Thursday, March 5, 2020.
DINNER – Your evening begins with a cold beverage followed by regionally inspired food stations.
AWARDS – Following dinner, Dr. Brajesh Lal will present the awards for:
- 2020 VENOUS2020 Best Abstract Presentation
- 2020 VENOUS2020 Best Poster
- 2020 AVF-JOBST Research Grant Awardee
ENTERTAINMENT – Lights will go down and your talented AVF friends & colleagues will take the stage.
- Be amazed by world-renowned master magician Peter Gloviczki
- Enjoy the serenading of songster Bo Ekloff
- Roar with laughter with comedian Ken Slaw
- Memorialize your evening with Jeff Mendola, bringing your favorite cartoon and Sesame Street characters to life
If you have a talent you would like to share, contact Jeff Mendola at Jeffrey@VeinForum.org
TICKETS – “AVF’s got Talent” Ticket includes (price $175 / person):
- Cocktails & non-alcoholic beverages
- Dessert & Coffee
Three Ways to Purchase Tickets:
- Purchase when registering for VENOUS2020 AVF Annual Meeting
- Contact AVF Office (847-752-5355 / email@example.com)
- AVF CENTRAL at VENOUS2020 in the Exhibit Hall
Any questions, please contact Jeff Mendola at Jeffrey@VeinForum.org.